8 Definitions of Comb
The definition of comb, the meaning of the word Comb:
Is comb a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A flat device with narrow pointed teeth on one edge; disentangles or arranges hair
- n. - The fleshy red crest on the head of the domestic fowl and other gallinaceous birds
- n. - Any of several tools for straightening fibers
- n. - Ciliated comb-like swimming plate of a ctenophore
- n. - The act of drawing a comb through hair
- v. - Straighten with a comb
- v. - Search thoroughly
- v. - Smoothen and neaten with or as with a comb
Comb is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in comb: B C M O
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to comb:
6 words found using the letters in "Comb"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.