6 Definitions of Coats
The definition of coats, the meaning of the word Coats:
Is coats a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An outer garment that has sleeves and covers the body from shoulder down; worn outdoors
- n. - A thin layer covering something
- n. - Growth of hair or wool or fur covering the body of an animal
- v. - Put a coat on; cover the surface of; furnish with a surface
- v. - Cover or provide with a coat
- v. - Form a coat over
Coats is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in coats: A C O S T
4 Anagrams of Coats
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to coats:
36 words found using the letters in "Coats"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.