11 Definitions of Clinch
The definition of clinch, the meaning of the word Clinch:
Is clinch a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - (boxing) the act of one boxer holding onto the other to avoid being hit and to rest momentarily
- n. - A small slip noose made with seizing
- n. - The flattened part of a nail or bolt or rivet
- n. - A device (generally used by carpenters) that holds things firmly together
- n. - A tight or amorous embrace
- v. - Secure or fasten by flattening the ends of nails or bolts
- v. - Hold a boxing opponent with one or both arms so as to prevent punches
- v. - Hold in a tight grasp
- v. - Embrace amorously
- v. - Flatten the ends (of nails and rivets)
- v. - Settle conclusively
Clinch is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in clinch: C C H I L N
14 words found using the letters in "Clinch"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.