6 Definitions of Cancel
The definition of cancel, the meaning of the word Cancel:
Is cancel a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A notation cancelling a previous sharp or flat
- v. - Postpone indefinitely or annul something that was scheduled
- v. - Make up for
- v. - Declare null and void; make ineffective
- v. - Remove or make invisible
- v. - Make invalid for use
Cancel is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in cancel: A C C E L N
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cancel:
28 words found using the letters in "Cancel"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.