19 Definitions of Bore
The definition of bore, the meaning of the word Bore:
Is bore a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A person who evokes boredom
- n. - A high wave (often dangerous) caused by tidal flow (as by colliding tidal currents or in a narrow estuary)
- n. - Diameter of a tube or gun barrel
- n. - A hole or passage made by a drill; usually made for exploratory purposes
- v. - Cause to be bored
- v. - Make a hole, especially with a pointed power or hand tool
- v. - Have
- v. - Cause to be born
- v. - Put up with something or somebody unpleasant
- v. - Move while holding up or supporting
- v. - Bring forth, "The apple tree bore delicious apples this year"
- v. - Take on as one's own the expenses or debts of another person
- v. - Contain or hold; have within
- v. - Bring in
- v. - Have on one's person
- v. - Behave in a certain manner
- v. - Have rightfully; of rights, titles, and offices
- v. - Support or hold in a certain manner
- v. - Be pregnant with
Bore is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in bore: B E O R
1 Anagram of Bore
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bore:
14 words found using the letters in "Bore"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.