7 Definitions of Bluff
The definition of bluff, the meaning of the word Bluff:
Is bluff a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A high steep bank (usually formed by river erosion)
- n. - Pretense that your position is stronger than it really is
- n. - The act of bluffing in poker; deception by a false show of confidence in the strength of your cards
- v. - Deceive an opponent by a bold bet on an inferior hand with the result that the opponent withdraws a winning hand
- v. - Frighten someone by pretending to be stronger than one really is
- adj. - Very steep; having a prominent and almost vertical front
- adj. - Bluntly direct and outspoken but good-natured
Bluff is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in bluff: B F F L U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bluff:
5 words found using the letters in "Bluff"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.