10 Definitions of Blaze
The definition of blaze, the meaning of the word Blaze:
Is blaze a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A strong flame that burns brightly
- n. - A cause of difficulty and suffering
- n. - Noisy and unrestrained mischief
- n. - A light within the field of vision that is brighter than the brightness to which the eyes are adapted
- n. - A light-colored marking
- v. - Shine brightly and intensively
- v. - Shoot rapidly and repeatedly
- v. - Burn brightly and intensely
- v. - Move rapidly and as if blazing
- v. - Indicate by marking trees with blazes
Blaze is worth 16 points in Scrabble, and 18 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in blaze: A B E L Z
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to blaze:
20 words found using the letters in "Blaze"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.