10 Definitions of Bid
The definition of bid, the meaning of the word Bid:
Is bid a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An authoritative direction or instruction to do something
- n. - An attempt to get something
- n. - A formal proposal to buy at a specified price
- n. - (bridge) the number of tricks a bridge player is willing to contract to make
- v. - Propose a payment
- v. - Invoke upon
- v. - Ask for or request earnestly
- v. - Make a demand, as for a card or a suit or a show of hands
- v. - Make a serious effort to attain something
- v. - Ask someone in a friendly way to do something
Bid is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in bid: B D I
1 Anagram of Bid
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bid:
3 words found using the letters in "Bid"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.