14 Definitions of Away
The definition of away, the meaning of the word Away:
Is away a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - Not present; having left
- adj. - Used of an opponent's ground
- adj. - (of a baseball pitch) on the far side of home plate from the batter
- adv. - From a particular thing or place or position (`forth' is obsolete)
- adv. - From one's possession
- adv. - Out of the way (especially away from one's thoughts)
- adv. - Out of existence
- adv. - At a distance in space or time
- adv. - Indicating continuing action; continuously or steadily
- adv. - So as to be removed or gotten rid of
- adv. - Freely or at will
- adv. - In or into a proper place (especially for storage or safekeeping)
- adv. - In a different direction
- adv. - In reserve; not for immediate use
Away is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in away: A A W Y
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to away:
7 words found using the letters in "Away"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.