6 Definitions of Alarm
The definition of alarm, the meaning of the word Alarm:
Is alarm a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Fear resulting from the awareness of danger
- n. - A device that signals the occurrence of some undesirable event
- n. - An automatic signal (usually a sound) warning of danger
- n. - A clock that wakes a sleeper at some preset time
- v. - Fill with apprehension or alarm; cause to be unpleasantly surprised
- v. - Warn or arouse to a sense of danger or call to a state of preparedness
Alarm is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in alarm: A A L M R
2 Anagrams of Alarm
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to alarm:
22 words found using the letters in "Alarm"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.