6 Definitions of Aid
The definition of aid, the meaning of the word Aid:
Is aid a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A resource
- n. - The activity of contributing to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose
- n. - Money to support a worthy person or cause
- n. - The work of providing treatment for or attending to someone or something
- v. - Give help or assistance; be of service
- v. - Improve the condition of
Aid is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 4 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in aid: A D I
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to aid:
3 words found using the letters in "Aid"
2 Letter Words
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.