Synonyms of Vexes
Install the WordSolver Android App!
39 Synonyms for Vexes
Here's a list of any Thesaurus entries for vexes:
- v. - Cause annoyance in; disturb, especially by minor irritations
- v. - Disturb the peace of mind of; afflict with mental agitation or distress
- v. - Change the arrangement or position of
- v. - Subject to prolonged examination, discussion, or deliberation
- v. - Be a mystery or bewildering to
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.