Synonyms of Seal
Install the WordSolver Android App!
9 Synonyms for Seal
Here's a list of any Thesaurus entries for seal:
- n. - Fastener consisting of a resinous composition that is plastic when warm; used for sealing documents and parcels and letters
- Sealing wax
- n. - A device incised to make an impression; used to secure a closing or to authenticate documents
- n. - The pelt or fur (especially the underfur) of a seal
- n. - A member of a Naval Special Warfare unit who is trained for unconventional warfare
- Navy SEAL
- n. - An indication of approved or superior status
- Seal of approval
- v. - Make tight; secure against leakage
- Seal off
- v. - Cover with varnish
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.