Synonyms of Moorings
Install the WordSolver Android App!
13 Synonyms for Moorings
Here's a list of any Thesaurus entries for moorings:
- n. - A place where a craft can be made fast
- n. - (nautical) a line that holds an object (especially a boat) in place
- Mooring line
- v. - Secure in or as if in a berth or dock
- v. - Come into or dock at a wharf
- v. - Secure with cables or ropes
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.