Synonyms of King
Install the WordSolver Android App!
21 Synonyms for King
Here's a list of any Thesaurus entries for king:
- n. - A male sovereign; ruler of a kingdom
- Male monarch
- n. - A competitor who holds a preeminent position
- n. - A very wealthy or powerful businessman
- n. - United States woman tennis player (born in 1943)
- Billie Jean King
- Billie Jean Moffitt King
- n. - United States guitar player and singer of the blues (born in 1925)
- B. B. King
- Riley B King
- n. - United States charismatic civil rights leader and Baptist minister who campaigned against the segregation of Blacks (1929-1968)
- Martin Luther King
- Martin Luther King Jr.
Sign up for our Free Scrabble Words newsletter. We won't send you spam or share your email address with anyone. We Promise.